I am Austin Tinkel (he/him), a software engineer and tabletop game designer. I graduated from Ball State University with a Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science with a minor in Japanese.
I am experienced with C#, Cache ObjectScript, Git, Java, Adobe Photoshop, Linux, and Agile and Scrum methodologies. I have worked on Agile teams for over 4 years.
I worked with small teams to create video games such as Canning Heroes and Adventuring Supply Company using Unreal Engine 4.
I have also designed tabletop roleplaying games such as That Belongs in a Museum! and Embers Among Ashes. I have run successful, long-term campaigns of Blades in the Dark, Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition, and Pathfinder 2e.
- Favorite Anime: Silver Spoon
- Favorite Board Game: Scythe
- Favorite Comic: Monstress
- Favorite Food: Lasagna
- Favorite Manga: Berserk
- Favorite Movie: Blade Runner (1982)
- Favorite Tabletop Roleplaying Game: Blades in the Dark
- Favorite TV Series: Arcane
- Favorite Video Game: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion